The October 6, 2014 WGSD Committee Meeting are now online!
1) the discussion on new computers for grades 7 and 8 and whether or not 6th grade should try to get by with another year using the existing grade 7 and 8 computers.
2) recommendation for a $3,000 stipend to be paid to the approved 4K community preschool providers. Their could be additional fees paid for start up costs. An interesting note is that administration could not share what our neighbors in Burlington are paying to their community providers, nor had they gained any input from local providers about their financial needs.
- Technology Department – Technology recommendation for student computers in grades 6, 7, and 8
- Policy and Curriculum – 4K (per student stipend, busing, WASP), 2015-16 school calendar, building safety follow-up…
- Personnel and Finance – Budget update, rec department funding, tractor replacement